Diet is everything! Smoothie muscle recovery…
The purpose of this blog is to show you many ways to be healthy, to be active and to better every day. I want to keep it simple and write whenever I have something I think people would love to read or to do.
For the last couple of weeks I have started a 30 days program with Isagenix, I have done 2 days cleanse of 4 and this week I have started shakes days, so basically I replace my breakfast and one of the other meals for an Isolean shake, this things are delish! I will soon post more about this wonders that can make life so much easier but today it’s not about the cleans, today is about how to make a delish smoothie for your mid-afternoon or for your morning!
These are the ingredients:
- A bunch of spinach: Contain vitamin K and calcium, which encourage skeletal muscle movement and reduce fatigue.
- A cup of blueberries: they contain antioxidants and flavonoids both of which work to reduce inflamation
- Half avocado: contains omega-3 fatty acids that lower levels of artery-clogging triglycerides in the blood
- Tbs of chia seed and flax seed: contain also omega-3 fatty acids
- 12 cashews (Yes count them!): fatty acids
- Ionix by Isagenix
- unsweetened almond milk!
Here you have a smoothie packed with a lot of protein and good fats. This will keep you full until your next meal, trust me
if you have any questions please email me.